Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Poptart Sprinkle & The Candy Kidz and other random things that are going through my head at the moment.

I wish I got that show here. If anyone does could you please find a way for me to watch it? Poptart Sprinkle is one of my six idols I love her! Her voice is different and it's amazing. I should probably be in bed. Oh well check out Poptart Sprinkle & The Candy Kidz myspace it is very colorful! OH!! I heard McFly is supposed to come to America real sooN! I hope it's true I would be so happy my face would probably freeze in a smile! Joe Brooks is back in England -sobs- I wish he would come back I want to see him in concert. I hope 100 Monkeys tours soon! That would be awesome!! Today I went through the whole day thinking it was Friday. Then I missed my bus a long with a lot more people from my bus. Good times. Then I did my friend Heartleigh's hair & I put purple in it but the purple didn't stay so I'm going to try again saturday. Hm what else. Well it was a busy day. Well I have nothing else to say so I'm going to go lay down and write my story. =D Claryy if you're reading this I love you soo much and I know I promised I would be on but I didn't know it was Wednesday and I'm so busy on Wednesday's. I love you!

1 comment:

  1. It's alright, your day sounded fun. A lot better than mine. Read my blog <3

    ReplyDelete